Tax and Toll Certificate Request

If you are a lawyer or notary requesting a tax and toll certificate for a property, please fill out the Tax and Toll Certificate Form.

You can either fill out the web form below, or download fill in the PDF version. If using the PDF option, please email completed forms to [email protected], or print your completed form, and mail it, or drop it off, to: #106-200 Dougall Rd N Kelowna, BC, Canada, V1X 3K5

Download Form

Fill out my online form.