Seller Form

If you are selling a property within the Rutland Waterworks District, please fill out this Seller form.

You can either fill out the web form below, or fill in the PDF version. If using the PDF option, please email completed forms to [email protected], or print your completed form, and mail it, or drop it off, to: #106-200 Dougall Rd N Kelowna, BC, Canada, V1X 3K5

Download Form

Fill out my online form.